I need to...
Get to know what you should be aware of when deciding to buy a car, build a house, investing for your retirement and many other activities.
Commercial Bank is at your your finger tips even when you are on the move.
View your account balance
Transfer funds between your own accounts or third party accounts
Pay utility bills and settle credit card bills
Carry out a number of other transactions
If you are currently using COMBANK Online Banking facility to access your personal account, you can use your login ID and password, to login from your mobile. All you need is a phone with an internet connection.
This facility is available on any mobile network within or outside of Sri Lanka.
If you maintain an account with Commercial Bank, you are eligible to apply for this facility.
You could collect an Online Banking application from any branch or download it from our web site.
Submit your application to your Commercial Bank branch or mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive access information (User ID and the Password) within five working days. User ID will be informed via email and password will be sent under registered cover to the address provided by you.
1. Inquiries- View the balances of your Accounts/ Deposits/ Loans/ Credit cards and view Exchange rates/ transaction history for past 30 days.
2. Fund transfers- Transfer funds between your own accounts/ To Registered third party accounts and view Fund transfer history for past 30 days.
3. Payments- make payments to pre registered accounts of Commercial bank credit Cards/ Telephone/ Electricity/ Water/ Other Bank Credit cards/ Insurance/ pay TV/ School fees/ rate payments to Colombo Municipal council and others
4. Others- Change your password
Please follow the below steps to gain access,
You should login from a Personal Computer at the Initial login in order to gain access via Mobile devices.
1. Log in to www.combank.lk or www.combank.net
2. Select Online Banking - Sri Lanka icon, under Internet Banking
3. Click on Personal User icon
4. Key in your User ID.
5. Feed the password in capitals and submit
6.Change your temporary password when system prompt you to change it
You should use the below link to subsequent login via a mobile device,
You will receive utmost security for all your transactions as all your transactions are secured with a 128 bit digital certificate and a firewall.
• This fee is not collected from senior citizen’s account
• 50% concession is granted for Super Saver account holders
• Rs.500/- annual fee is also applicable depending on the product type
• Only Rs.1000/- per user , per annum applies for corporate clientele.
Also refer “User Information” and “Secure Your Bank Account” topics listed above
For any assistance, Please contact our 24 x 7 Customer support desk on +94 11 2353596 / 4935536/4935537 for assistance.
Terms & Conditions apply
Product information and terms & conditions are subject to change from time to time. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.
If you maintain an account at Commercial Bank, you can apply for this facility.
Collect a Mobile Banking application form, from any Commercial Bank branch or download it from the link given below.
Submit your filled application to your nearest Commercial Bank branch or send it to below address.
Digital Banking Center
Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC (PQ116)
343, Galle Road