Select a plan of your choice and receive interests monthly, quarterly, biannually, annually or at maturity
Get up to 90% of the deposit as a cash advance
The best way to earn a higher interest rate for your funds
- You can earn a higher rate of interest.
- You can request the Bank to renew your deposit at maturity with interest earned added to the capital or renew just the capital.
- Ability to place Fixed Deposits via Online Banking - If you are already registered for our Online Banking facility, now you can place Fixed Deposits online from where ever you are at a time convenient to you by directly debiting your account.
- You can receive up to 90% of your Fixed Deposit as a cash advance.
- The cash advance amount can be withdrawn any time through your debit Card from ATMs located islandwide.
- This special facility is offered for Fixed deposits with a value of Rs 100,000/- or above and a deposit period of over 1 year.
- The interest rate of the Fixed deposit will remain unaffected until the deposit maturity.
- You can earn interest monthly or at maturity, when you place a Fixed Deposit for 01 to 05 years.
- If you place a Fixed Deposit for a period of 1 month to 6 months, interest will be paid only upon maturity.
- On 02 year deposits interest could be paid monthly, annually or at maturity.
- On 03 to 05 year Fixed Deposits, interest can be earned monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, annually or at maturity.
Businesses Registered in Sri Lanka - [Sole proprietorship / Partnership Business / Limited Companies] are eligible to place a fixed deposit .
Withdrawals will be allowed only after the agreed period of the Fixed Deposit.
You can uplift the Fixed Deposits prematurely at a lesser rate of interest. Please speak to the branch manager if you need to make such a withdrawal.
- Account mandate.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) form.
- National Identity Card/ Valid Driving License/ Valid Passport that carries the NIC number.
- Address verification documents (If the address given to the bank is different from the National Identity Card / Driving License.) More info >>
Placing a deposit
Duly complete all documents mentioned above and hand them over to your branch.
You can collect the application form from your nearest Commercial Bank branch or download it from our web site.
Terms & conditions apply
Product information and terms & conditions are subject to change from time to time. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.