ComBank Visa Travel Card can be used to make all kinds of payments when you travel abroad. It ensures convenience and security of your payments and can use as an alternative to travelers cheques and currency notes.
- Card uses the EMV technology and it ensures maximum security against cloning and counterfeit usage.
- PIN preferred card. If the POS device supports PIN, cardholder will be asked to enter the PIN. This provides protection against theft.
- Contactless payments ensures convenience.
- Accepted worldwide.
- Transactions are billed in preferred currency.
Secured mode of payment compared to cash when travelling abroad.
Convenient and hassle free.
Instant SMS / e-mail updates to notify transactions.
Transaction details can be viewed from the web instantly.
- Travel Card can be loaded with FCY value equaling to your Foreign currency allowance.
- Transactions are recorded and you can keep a track of your spending aboard.
- Travel Card is accepted around the world by 35 million merchants and 2 million ATMs.
- You do not need to pay commissions at the time of issuance unlike foreign currency.
- Card can be topped-up subject to Foreign Exchange Management regulations. You can reuse the card during your subsequent visits abroad as well.
- Security measures : If you lose the card, you can immediately contact the ComBank Call Center (+94 11 2 353 353) and stop further transactions being carried out through the card. It will prevent unauthorized transactions.
Travel Card is EMV enabled to provide maximum protection against skimming or cloning of the card and against counterfeit transactions.
- Transactions and billing : Each card type can be used for transactions in any currency. However, transactions will get billed in currency of the card which is displayed on the face of the card. Multiple currency conversion happens during settlement of the transaction based on exchange rates specified by Visa Inc.
Terms & conditions apply
Product information and terms & conditions are subjected to change. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.