Make life easier with our unique top up facility.
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Outdated Browser
For online banking click here.
You can now withdraw your mCash through ATM machines of Commercial Bank. You do not need to maintain an account at Commercial Bank to withdraw cash
If you are in need of physical cash or when a family member or a close friend of yours sends money through mCash, now you can easily withdraw these funds through the nearest Commercial Bank ATM.You only require to have a mCash Account. There is no compulsion to maintain a Commercial Bank Account to use this facility.
- First Pass Code will be expired after 30 minutes from the time it has been sent.
- Therefore mCash Customers are advised to request for the 5 Digit Pass Code while waiting at the ATM queue or at least 15 minutes before visiting the Cardless ATM.
- If pass code is expired a request for another pass code can be sent after 30 minutes by following steps mentioned therein.
- If your request comes within 30 minutes, then same Pass Code will be sent via SMS.
- If 30 minutes expired, then you will receive a new Pass Code.
Successful / rejected withdrawals :
- There will be number of messages displayed on the ATM machine on the status of the transaction.
- Further mCash will also send successful / rejected transaction status via SMS.
- This SMS will include your account balance after the ATM transaction.
Service charge :
- Only the current mCash Cash Out Charges will apply.
- Please refer “Transaction Limits & Charges” on www.mcash.lk.
Withdrawal limit :
- You can withdraw only up to your current mCash Cash Out limit.
- Please refer “Transaction Limits & Charges” at www.mcash.lk
No Need for an ATM Card
Withdraw mCash 24 hours x 7 days a week from any Commercial bank ATM Machines
This is a Cardless process. However you are need to have the Mobile Phone with the mCash Account to receive the Pass code and other confirmation SMS's.
Obtain the five digit ATM withdrawal pass code
Log in to mCash Account (Dial #111#)
Select “mBanking” option
Select “ATM Withdrawal” option (which is available under “mBanking” option)and confirm
mCash Customer will receive a SMS with Five Digit PassCode(e.g. 12345)
Visit ATM and obtain physical cash
Visit the nearest Commercial Bank ATM
Follow through below steps on the ATM
Select “Cardless Transactions” option on the ATM screen
Enter mCash Account Number (which is the Mobitel Mobile Number)
Enter preferred Amount
Enter the Pass Code and confirm
Collect physical dispensed by the ATM
Product information and terms & conditions are subjected to change. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.
Information Centre+94 11 2353353
Please feel free to use our Product Enquiry Form. Our representatives will get in touch.
If you`d like more help & information, you can:
Rate usYour feedback
Visit us inYour local branch
Call us toTalk to an Advisor