- Extremely competitive low interest rates.
- Loans to fund any personal requirement you may have.
- Easy and convenient application process.
- Quick loan approval.
- Top up facility - You can apply for a renewal of your loan, after repaying a part of the original loan obtained by you.
- You have a choice of fixed or floating interest rates.
- Ability to apply via ComBank Digital - If you are already registered for our ComBank Digital online banking facility, now you can apply for Professionals’ Loan online from where ever you are at a time convenient to you.
- Your loan will be processed within a maximum of three working days, after submitting the loan application with all required documents.
- You can talk to our loan officers for advice and guidance at any time before and during the repayment period of your loan.
You can take a loan for,
- Setting up, expansion or purchase of equipment for a professional practice.
- Purchasing of a vehicle.
- Payment of credit card balances.
- Higher education for you or a family member – locally or abroad.
- Funding weddings or other social functions.
- Purchasing of a computer / computer equipment.
- Purchasing of household goods such as furniture, fittings, appliances etc....
- Overseas travel, for business or leisure.
- Repairs or extensions to your home.
- Or any other purpose, if proven acceptable to the Bank.
Below listed professionals are eligible for an interest rate lower than the published interest rates.
List of Professionals >>
The maximum loan you can apply for is flexible, depending on your disposable income, repayment capacity and requirement.
Maximum loan amount - Rs. 8,000,000/-.
Minimum loan amount - Rs. 100,000/-.
Maximum repayment period will be 7 years.
The maximum repayment period will depend on your age and remaining years of service.
- Duly completed Personal Loan application form.
- Recent salary slips for past 03 months (if employed) / Income verification documents for self-employed applicants.
- Letter from the employer confirming Employment, Salary & Deductions with the undertaking to the account at Commercial Bank (if employed).
- Bank statements of other Banks for the past 06 months, where salary is being credited at present.
- Copy of National Identity Card / Valid Passport/ Valid Driving License.
- Address verification documents indicating applicant’s name and address (if applicable). More info >>
- Copy of a recent utility bill showing your name and permanent address (If the permanent address differs from the address given in the NIC).
- A membership registration under any Professional Body acceptable to the Bank.
How to apply
Please fill the Loan application form and hand over to the branch with the required documentation
You can apply for Personal Loans online if you are already registered for ComBank Digital online banking facility.
You can also visit the nearest branch and discuss your requirement with an officer. He will guide you through the loan application process.
Please fill the Personal Loan application form and hand over to the branch with the required documentation. Remember to take your national identity card, driving license or passport. This is necessary for us to identify you.
Terms & conditions apply
Product information and terms & conditions are subject to change from time to time. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.